Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

ohhhh....

Sadie our black lab seems to have entered her teenage years. She is sneaking around, stealing food, and breaking whatever container/dish the food is in. She is refusing to follow directions like "come in the house".

Today I found a very inappropriate item in my teenager's bedroom. I confiscated it, and have rehearsed my side of the conversation that will happen tonight.

I have been housebound for days with feverish, coughing, puky children, who are each taking turns staying home for two days at a time. I am NOT going to get sick.

My washing machine will not fill with water. The hoses are not clogged. I think communication between the knob (or dial?) and the water valves and hoses is weak. So guess what? I have to carry buckets and buckets of water from the bathtub faucet to the washing machine and dump them in. 6-10 buckets per load to wash, and another 6-10 buckets to rinse.

I found some new information via google about a birthmother, including photos. He has never seen a picture of his birthmother because I have never had a photo. Should I now let him see his birthmother for the first time?

No comments:

Post a Comment